Monday, February 28, 2011

treat day? I don't need no stinkin treat day!

I realize the day is not over yet, but I am proud to say that I avoided all of the treats at work today!  While it was a very nice gesture from my co-workers to make all sorts of goodies for us today, I said NO THANKS and stuck to my healthy foods!  I know it's only one day of will power but every journey begins with one step!  Usually I am the first to (gladly) indulge in all the yumminess.  Everyone always says "It's ok to indulge once in awhile" and I totally agree, but when once in awhile becomes ALL THE TIME... Houston we have a problem.  That is what made me start this blog to begin with!

I am heading to CF in a few minutes, so I will post this when I get home to record my WOD results.  Hopefully I will be hungry enough to eat when I get home.  After those tough workouts I almost feel too sick to eat, but I know how crucial it is to refuel.  It's one thing to KNOW what to do, and another to actually DO IT!  Again, another reason I am in the challenge.  I think it may be one of the best things I have chosen to do (aside from joining CF of course)!  :o)

Aaaaaand I'm home... I'm quick like that...

Today's WOD was tough, but great as usual.  We did Rowing Nancy, which is 5 rounds of 500 m row and 15 OHS (Overhead squats), for time.  I completed it in 17:50!!  :o)  We also worked on reaching our one rep max for OHS at the beginning of class and I made it 50lbs, but I think I could have gone higher.  Actually I KNOW I could have.  I can't wait until our next chance to try it so I can kick some more butt!  (Yes, CF is a sickness/addiction....)  lol!

Feeling really good today!  :o)  Momentum is UP!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment