Thursday, March 3, 2011

and on the 7th day we rest

Ok, so it's not really the 7th day, but it sounded good!  After 3 days of work outs (2 being exceptionally hard), I needed a night of rest.  My body is achy (borderline overtraining kind of achy).  I am no stranger to exercising by any means, so I know when to listen to my body.  I will push myself when I feel tired or a little run down, but when this kind of ache sets in it's time for a night off.  I will be back to the grind tomorrow though because my body gets equally as mad at me when I take too much time off. 

On a good note... I managed to go out to eat for dinner with my mom and feel like I made a good choice (which is NOT easy to do).  I got a salad with baby spinach, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, eggs and pieces of steak cut up.  It was supposed to be served over roasted potatoes, which sounded weird to me first of all, but also not very paleo friendly so I asked them to leave them out.  Go Me!  My first "weigh in" since I started this craziness, is tomorrow.  Can't wait to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment