Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu time

I haven't posted much this past week for a couple of reasons.  First my internet wasn't working well (if at all)... second it was not a great week.  I ate everything I planned and I worked out like crazy but I went up a pound!  :o(  I knew it was going to be that way too because it was just a cranky week and I didn't get much sleep.  It's amazing how stress will affect your body no matter what you are doing!

Hopefully this is a better week!

Breakfast:  grain free breakfast burrito http://www.primal-palate.com

Snack: 1 cup yogurt and a piece of fruit

Lunch:  salad with spinach, mixed greens, radishes, sliced carrots, grilled chicken and red peppers

Snack:  1 orange and almonds (I'm addicted to oranges lately, what can I say)

Dinner:  Stuffed Peppers (CANNOT WAIT to make these!!)  http://www.primal-palate.com

I'm altering the breakfast and dinner recipes some to fit my taste, but the bulk of it I will be following.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment